- September 2013 Weatherization PLUS Newsletter
- Weatherizing USDA Owned or Assisted Multifamily Properties – Audio Recording
- DOE’s New Suite of Multifamily Weatherization Tools – Webinar Recording & Slides
- Weatherization Program Funding Allocations, FY 2013
- June 2013 Weatherization PLUS Newsletter
- March 2013 Weatherization PLUS Newsletter
- Multifamily Housing & Weatherization: An Interview with Wayne Waite
- On-Bill Repayment: The Benefits and the Risks
- February Weatherization PLUS Newsletter
- Matt Golden Webinar: Marketing and Management for Home Performance
- November Weatherization PLUS Newsletter
- Update on Home Energy Professionals: BPI Offers Free Tests!
Economic Opportunity Studies supports local organizations that are providing opportunities for disadvantaged individuals and their communities to become economically secure and vibrant.
We offer technical assistance, including analysis, training advice, and linkages to appropriate experts and partners, to help these community-based institutions and their partners increase their resources and impact.
We have experience in the arena of access to affordable energy services and sustainable community development. We are currently providing Weatherization agencies with assistance in expanding their energy efficiency resources to improve affordable housing in the coming years.
We have expertise strengthening the planning, information systems and results measurement systems of Community Action Agencies.